LET US FIND IT!
Fill in the form, sit back, and we will do the rest!
Speak to our specialist team for help and advice
UK Free Phone: 0800 988 8350
UK Local: 0207 692 0606
Int'l Tel: +44 207 692 0784
OUR MOST POPULAR WORLDWIDE SERVICED OFFICE LOCATIONS
Click a location below for available offices
Popular London Locations
Popular UK Locations
Popular Worldwide Locations
CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT'S SECOND TO NONE!
Our worldwide Office Space Search is one of the
most extensive online at this time.
With thousands of locations to choose from across many continents including popular cities like London
and Manhattan, New York
, City Office are able to provide you with a unique search facility to find the perfect office space opportunity at the best price possible.
Browse through the locations we offer and select which offices are ideal for you. Once the offices have been selected, either complete the form and send us your details, or call us and we'll provide you with more information about the location, as well as pricing and availability. We can also arrange for you to be booked in for a viewing. One of the business centres Sales Agents will then show you round the offices and its facilities. They will then sit you down and go through the available options for lease term length and the associated fees involved.
THE BENEFITS OF A SERVICED OFFICE
- Companies offering Serviced Offices are generally able to offer more flexible rental terms.
- No capital outlay as the Serviced Offices are furnished with telecom equipment and broadband connectivity.
- Serviced Offices allow tenants to share business machines and other resources, providing reduced costs and access to equipment, which may otherwise be unaffordable, such as corporate photocopying machines.
- Serviced Office facilities generally includes security guards and reception areas for an established professional image.
- Some but not all Serviced Offices primarily offer Hot Desking, Conference Rooms, Meeting Rooms, break out areas and secretarial/mail handling support; These are often available on a pay-per-use basis.
- Serviced Office Space is normally flexible, allowing for additional space to be allocated at short notice, should the size of an individual business change.
- No long term commitment!
Serviced Offices are especially popular with business Start-ups
and small scale representatives of large companies.
Our Serviced Office Search facility is one the largest in the UK. If you wish to speak to a Serviced Office representative, then please call +44 (0)800 988 8350
Your City Office Ltd | Registered In England and Wales. Reg. No. 05711850 | VAT No. 918 6665 82
Reg. Office: Berkeley Square House, Mayfair, London, W1J 6BD | 0207 692 0608 | All Rights Reserved.