Thank you for your interest in our services. By using Your City Office Ltd, and signing up as a Client, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, including those terms and conditions incorporated by reference. Please read these terms carefully.
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions stated here without modification, you may not use the services. Your City Office may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you.
In these Terms and Conditions, Your City Office Ltd, and all services related to it, including text, images, photographs, user interface, "look" and "feel", data and other content included in it from time to time (including, without limitation, the selection, coordination and arrangement of such content) are referred to as the "Web Site" or "Service". Please note that we operate a 28 day billing cycle which will be referred to as month(s) hereafter.
Navigate to your area of interest:
1. If you are not completely satisfied with our services in any shape or form, you must cancel this agreement by giving a one-month written notice. If you fail to do so, the service will continue to operate until such time that notice is given, to which any payments incurred will be subject to settlement. We operate a No Refund policy on annual payments, due to the applicable discounts given upon sign-up of your service(s).
A full refund is applicable when a written notice to terminate occurs within 14 days of the initial payment. However, if the client starts the compliance process and then supplies a written notice to terminate within the aforementioned 14 day period, then there will be a £50.00+VAT administration fee charged, before any remaining funds are returned.
By signing for the services on this website, you also agree to allow re-billing of your credit/debit card (where applicable) for your monthly/annually recurring debts. If you wish to change/update the aforementioned information, then you must do so via your account manager. Details of your Account Manager can be found by access number 0207 692 06 08, or alternatively, by logging into your online account management system. We reserve the right to terminate the service without notice or refund if any of these terms have been breached or if it is our belief that the service is being used with fraudulent or criminal intent. Upon termination of service, you must take all reasonable steps to notify all your contacts using this office of your new address, telephone number(s) & fax number(s) or the termination of use of your address, telephone number(s) or fax number(s). Failure to notify your contacts after termination may result in further fees or charges.
AUTOMATIC ANNUAL RENEWALS – By signing up to our annual payment plan, you agree that your services will be automatically renewed at the expiration of your 12 month term. If you do not wish to renew, then you must provide us with a written notice, at least one-month prior to renewal. Failure to give such said notice, will result in you being liable to pay your annual payment at the standard market rate, being the price as seen on our website at the time of renewal. Please be advised that any discounts or special offers applied in the previous agreement, will not be carried forward on renewal. When supplying a notice within the applicable time-frame, that you do not wish to renew your annual plan, you have the option of moving across to a monthly payment plan, if it is deemed more convenient for you. The monthly price plan you will be applicable to, will be at the standard market rate, being the monthly price plans as seen on our website at the time of renewal.
2. In the event of any individuals arriving at our location, who is connected with your business either as a client or partner, acting in an abusive or disrespectful manner, we reserve the right to inform such said person(s) of the service agreement we hold with you.
3. The appropriate set-up fee, holding deposit & service fee are payable in advance. If the service fee is not paid when due, the service may be suspended without notice, until such payment is made. All calls, messages, faxes and mail items received shall be held and can only be collected or forwarded when such payment is made. If the service fee is overdue by 30 days the service may be deemed to have terminated. All mail and / or parcels held by us at termination of service shall be returned to sender or destroyed, as appropriate. Outstanding monies will be deducted from the holding deposit. Any outstanding monies beyond the amount of the holding deposit may be recovered by a debt collection agency or through a claim to the relevant County Court.
4. Once service has been terminated, reinstatement of services is strictly subject to our approval. Such a service will be deemed as a new service and a new setup fee, deposit and service fee is payable. The amounts charged and the services provided may differ from the original service and additional terms & conditions may be imposed.
5. To receive our services you must provide us with a proper contact address and telephone details. You must inform us immediately of any changes to your contact details, including your email address, or change requests to your service. We communicate your account via monthly invoice, and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have received these monthly invoices and to contact us as soon as possible if the latest summary is not received. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your service if we are unable to contact you appropriately.
6. As registered members of Trading Standards (Westminster Trading Standards London Local Authorities Act number LLA085) and HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations (Anti Money Laundering Regulation Number 12557616), we have a legal responsibility to capture the necessary KYC/Anti-Money Laundering Regulation Compliance documents.
On accepting our Terms and Conditions, you agree to provide us with any and all documentation needed for compliancy, which will include photo ID and proof of residency for all directors/shareholders of the business who hold a 25% (or more) ownership of the business. This regulation also extends to individuals/sole traders who wish to use our services and those handling mail or paying for respective services that we supply.
We will also require that all relevant documents be certified once our administration team have reviewed the supplied documents. Having your documents certified is a regulatory requirement by law and not an internal company policy. Failure to supply any of the aforementioned ID/documents, will result in certain services being suspended or terminated (where applicable) in compliance and accordance with the respective associated laws and regulations we are governed by. Any documents supplied in a foreign language will need to be translated and notarised before they can be accepted.
Services cannot be activated in full until such time that all compliance requirements are satisfied and we inform you in writing that your services are live. You must also refrain from using certain services (such as use of our business addresses) until such time that compliance requirements are completed and confirmed by our compliance team.
Please note that it is your full responsibility to supply us with all relevant documentation in full in a timely manner, and that all payments will commence from the first payment made and continue each month/year, regardless of the necessary paperwork being received.
It should also be noted that in some instances, where approved safeguards do not exist at your chosen office space location, you agree to share personal data at your own risk. To minimise the risk of breach of your data, we only share the minimum amount of personal data necessary, to not only deliver the services to you, but also to comply to the local regulatory responsibilities here in the UK, as well as the respective local regulatory responsibilities at each country of the chosen office space locations (as per the country’s local governance requirements).
7. Due to the type of services we provide any compensation claim shall be limited in total to one month's service fee. We cannot accept any compensation claim that is the result of consequential loss to your business and, by accepting these terms you fully agree to indemnify us from any such claim. You also fully agree to indemnify us from any claim arising from whatever reason, from a third party, and that any such claims will be handled solely and completely between yourself and the third party.
In the event that the third party fails to deliver on a particular service, e.g. The Royal Mail misplacing post, Telecom providers (e.g. BT) failing to offer a telecommunication service, we will not be liable, nor applicable to any form of refunds or compensation claims related to the service.
8. This agreement is personal to the client and is not assignable. This agreement creates no rights in any third party to enforce its terms pursuant to section 1 of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. This agreement is a contractual agreement for the provision of services by the owner to the client and the client acknowledges that no tenancy or lease rights are created in favour of the client.
1. All mail items received and business information acquired is treated as commercially confidential and will not be disclosed to anyone outside our company or partner companies we use in the provision of your service. We reserve the right, however, to provide information to the police or other investigative bodies where it is our belief that our services are being or have been used for criminal or fraudulent purposes.
2. Mail is forwarded on a daily basis to the stated contact address and as a result, is not available to be picked up. Any changes to the contact address must be given in writing or sent by email. We can accept, for collection/forwarding, standard sized packages, although we reserve the right to hold/refuse or return any package at your expense if we feel the address is being used for fraudulent activity. We also reserve the right to open any items before collection or forwarding that may be suspected of containing dangerous or illegal objects/substances. (£5 handling fee for parcels and packages)
Note* We are not liable, nor applicable to any forms of refunds or compensation claims due to an involved/failing third party related to this service.
A fair use policy is in place relating to clients using our business address service for Mail Collection/Forwarding. In the event of a client receiving beyond a reasonable amount of post, or to which such said business/individual lends itself to being involved in a situation where we can expect to receive high volumes of mail (more than 50 items per week) then we reserve the right to serve one month's written notice to terminate the account, or to increase the cost of such said service, as this falls outside of our normal pricing structure.
A reservation is also made relating to the volume of packages which arrive at our location; Where we receive more than 2 parcels or packages per week, we reserve the right to charge accordingly, or to provide a one month notice to terminate the account as this falls outside the standard level of service we are prepared to operate.
In the event of a package/parcel remaining on our premises for more than one month, we reserve the right to charge a weekly storage cost of £10.00, until such time that such said package/parcel has been collected or removed from our offices.
1. The Anti-Money Laundering Regulations impose a number of obligations on applicable firms in the United Kingdom as part of the UK Government's measures to combat money laundering and the financing of terrorism. This legislation is intended to provide a comprehensive system of client identification procedures, record keeping and mandatory reporting.
2. Upon taking instructions from a new client, we are required to identify both our client and (if relevant) the ultimate beneficial owner of our client, and to verify that identity in a number of ways. We will need the assistance of our client to satisfy these requirements and we will not be able to act for or offer our services to the client, if we are unable to comply with these obligations.
3. Where there may be suspicion of fraud, we reserve the right to investigate further by: opening your mail (post/packages) associated to your account; viewing/listening to communication received via our telecommunication services (where applicable).
4. We are under a general professional and legal obligation to keep your affairs private. However, As part of our compliance and policy, we also reserve the right to communicate and provide information (where necessary) to any official government agency, governing body or law enforcement agency which requests the relevant documentation accrued as part of our Money Laundering Compliance.
5. We are also required, by current legislation, to make report to the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) where we know or suspect that a transaction involves Money Laundering or Terrorist Financing. By instructing us to act on your behalf in accordance with our Terms of Business you give us irrevocable authority to make a disclosure to SOCA if we consider it appropriate.
1. The set up and customisation of Operator screens are made so that calls are answered and handled accurately for your business and exactly in accordance with your instructions. Calls are answered either during business hours, or 24 hours a day, 365 days a year (depending on the service which you have signed for), and can be handled and delivered by e-mail, sms, fax, web access & patched (where applicable). Calls are charged at £0.95p per message/fax and this is also applicable to the Fax2Email service. Operator calls made out to landline or mobiles are charged as an additional call. Patched calls are charged at the applicable airtime rate plus a £0.65p patching charge.
2. If you are to launch mass mail shots or large scale campaigns where you believe that a large volume of calls are to be expected, you must call and give at least 3 days notice so that we are in a position to handle such calls. Failure to notify us of this can result in the call centre being unable to handle all your calls.
Note* We are not liable, nor applicable to any forms of refunds or compensation claims due to an involved/failing third party related to this service.
Note* Please be advised that you will be unable to take ownership of the phone number that we allocate to you, as and when your account is terminated.
1. In consideration of payment by the client in regards to the total charge stated on the email confirmation, we permit the client to use the room and where applicable the services during the period(s) on the date(s) specified.
2. All charges to be paid under this agreement are exclusive of VAT which will, where relevant, be charged to the client at the agreed rate. All charges are payable before the booking takes place unless with our prior written agreement. Any additional charges for use of services within a centre (such as secretarial services, binding or photocopying etc) plus VAT, will be deducted from your credit card or paid by cheque upon departure. Your City Office shall be entitled to terminate this agreement on notice to the client in the event that:
Any termination of this agreement shall be without prejudice to any rights or remedies that may have accrued to either party.
If the client cancels the booking of the room it shall remain liable for the payments as follows;
*Cancellation charges apply to total booking value, to include room hire, pre booked catering and equipment costs.
Our policy of taking payment before the booking (ex Direct Debit clients) will continue.
The client hereby acknowledges that such cancellation charges are a fair estimate of the loss incurred by Your City Office.
3. THE CLIENT SHALL NOT:
Use the room other than in connection with the clients business and in any event shall not permit the room to be used for any illegal activity.
Install in the room any furniture, equipment or signage whatsoever or alter the room, its partitioning or any fixtures or fittings without prior written agreement and appropriate additional charges.
Damage any of the decorations, fixtures and fittings or other equipment in the room. In the event that the client or client's guests damage any part of the room, the client shall be held liable for all costs incurred by Your City Office Ltd.
Use the room in any way which results in annoyance or disturbance to Your City Office or other clients and occupiers of the building.
Use any services or equipment in the room other than those offered and supplied by Your City Office Ltd.
4. The Client shall:
Observe and adhere to all the rules and regulations made by Your City Office in respect of the room and building. Vacate the room on the expiry of the time(s) specified in the agreement; otherwise the client will be subjected to additional charges. Your City Office does not accept any responsibility for any item of furniture, personal effects or other belongings left in the room, and has the right to dispose of such property, the costs of such being the responsibility of the client.
5. Your City Office Shall:
Be entitled to require the client to use any similar sized room in the building that Your City Office may allocate from time to time and such substituted room shall become the room for the purpose of this agreement.
Take all reasonably practical steps to provide the room and (where applicable) the services in good working order and properly cleaned and equipped.
6. Not be liable for any claim, loss or damage sustained by the client as a result of:
Your City Office failing to provide the room and/or the service (or any of them) by reason of mishandling, mechanical breakdown or any other reason beyond Your City Office Ltd's control or due to the delay or failure of any staff, manager or caretaker to perform their duties. In no circumstances shall Your City Office be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business or consequential losses suffered by the client; or any failure of data security or computer systems.
Or, Request a Call Back: