Tokyo CRT, Tokyo
Local Amenities & Businesses
Cerulean Tower was built on the top of a hill and features picturesque views overlooking Mount Fuji and the Tokyo Tower, providing a highly productive working environment in a truly stunning setting. Building tenants include NTT Communications, Google Japan, Master Card Japan, Mass Mutual Financial Group, Global Media Online and many other well-known multinationals.
The Cerulean Tower provides a landmark Virtual Office location, earning rave reviews for its service, style and sensational location in the heart of Shibuya, Tokyo's most exciting district. Clean modern lines and cutting edge technology combine effortlessly with traditional Japanese values of tranquillity and serenity, entirely removed from the vibrancy of Tokyo city. The trend-setting Shibuya district is home to an endless selection of fashionable boutiques, world-class department stores, restaurants and nightclubs.
Cerulean Tower provides the perfect business presence for your company in Japan, ideal for advancing your business, both within Asia and around the world.
- Spacious Reception and Cafe
- IT Industry Centered Area
- 2 Minute Walk to Station
- Fast Secure Internet Access
- Professional and Helpful Support staff
- 41 offices varying in size from 1 to 8 persons
- Maximum centre capacity: 158 workstations
- Functional meeting and seminar facilities accommodating up to 12 persons
- Relaxing cafÃ© & breakout area overlooking Mt Fuji
- Impressive Reception overlooking Tokyo Tower, Yoyogi Gardens and multiple business districts
- 24/7 access and security
- Executive standard modular furniture and seating
- Under-floor cabling for maximum layout flexibility
- Voice and CAT 5 cabling data networking infrastructure
- Car parking (hourly and monthly in the basement of the building)
- Direct access to 5 star hotels
Services & Prices for this Location
Office Location & Directions
Located in the heart of Shibuya, Tokyo's "Bit Valley" technology district. The Cerulean Tower offers a prime business address that enjoys interlinked access to the Shibuya Station JR and subway transport hub.