Gangnam FC, Seoul, Gangnam-gu
Local Amenities & Businesses
This multi award-winning Business Centre has assisted numerous multinational firms to establish and develop in Korea. The site offers numerous sized office, meeting and conference room facilities as well as professional secretarial services, available for hire on demand. All offices are equipped with CISCO IP telecommunications and high speed network connectivity.
After work you are able to relax and enjoy the wide range of world-class facilities the building has to offer. Our luxurious arcade features various restaurants and a fitness centre. Even catch a show at the LG Art Center. A fine selection of hotels within walking distance include the Ritz-Carlton, Novotel or Renaissance Hotel. The trend-setting Gangnam district is also home to an limitless selection of fashionable boutiques, world-class department stores and restaurants.
This stunning, contemporary office space in Seoul provides the perfect Virtual Office solution for advancing your business, both within Asia and around the world.
- Prestigious Landmark and Largest Office Building in Seoul
- Center of the Gangnam Business District
- Easy Access to Other CBDs and the Main Highway to All Major Cities in the Country
- Close Proximity to Luxury Hotels, Cultural Centers and Connection to the Subway
- Amazing Panoramic View of the Entire City
- Professional and Helpful Support Staff
- 39 offices varying in size from 1 to 12 workstations
- Maximum centre capacity: 125 workstations
- 3 meeting, boardroom and seminar rooms accommodating up to 14 persons
- 1 cafe and 1 breakout area
- 24/7 access and security
- Executive standard modular furniture and seating
- Plentiful filing and storage
- Flexible CAT 5 cabling for voice and data infrastructure
- Voice, data and networking infrastructure
- Cisco IP Telephone System
- Direct building access to subway, buses and taxis
Services & Prices for this Location
Office Location & Directions
Positioned on Yeoksam-dong in the centre of Gangnam, Seoul, near the intersection of Teheran-ro and Nonhyeon-ro. This building is directly linked to the Yeoksam subway station.