LOCAL AMENITIES & BUSINESSES
The Exchange Tower 2 is conveniently located in the heart of Tianjin's central business district, along the Nanjing Road in the heart of the prime commercial and trading centre.
The first phase of The Exchange, Tianjin was completed in 2002 and consisted of The Exchange Mall, one the Tianjin's most popular shopping destinations, and The Exchange Tower 1, a Grade A 36-storey office Tower. The popular 30,570 square metre mall offers shopping, dining and other services including banking, health and fitness. Tower 1 building tenants include Citibank, Standard Chartered Bank, Maersk and IBM.
A new addition to the Exchange Tower 2 is the 22-storey deluxe Nikko flagship hotel of Nikko Hotels International within China, the Nikko Tianjin. This features the city's largest ballroom with a capacity of 750 square metres. The Tower is also conveniently connected to the Yinkoudao Metro Interchange Station.
This Business Centre is fitted throughout with award winning CISCO IP telecommunications and high speed network connectivity. Each office suite is equipped with high quality furnishings and generous filing space. There is also a selection of video conferencing and meeting room facilities available for hire on site as well as on-demand professional business support and services to ensure that each client's workplace requirements are always met.
In such an inspirational environment your company could not be better positioned to succeed. Ideally located at the heart of the new Shenzhen central business district, this contemporary office space provides the perfect Virtual Office solution for advancing your business, both within Asia and around the world.
- Tianjin's Hottest Business Address strategically located along Nanjing Road
- Located in the heart of the Central Business District
- Conveniently connected to the Yinkoudao Metro Interchange Station
- Fast secure Internet Access
- Professional and helpful support staff
- Spacious Office Environment
- High-traffic malls nearby offers shopping, dining and other services including banking, health and fitness
- Within the 5-star Nikko hotel and retail complex
- 42 offices in sizes from 1 to 20 workstations
- Maximum centre capacity: 131 workstations
- 2 meeting rooms and one video conferencing
- 2 contemporary cafes and break out areas
- 24/7 access and security
- ICD electronic key entry system
- Hot desks
- Executive standard modular furniture with plentiful filing and storage
- CISCO IP telecommunications
Note* The full address details are supplied to clients only.
SERVICES & PRICES FOR THIS LOCATION
Click on the service icons to get a price and create your own package!
OFFICE LOCATION & DIRECTIONS